Annually the training committee focuses on holding Free Member Training on topics identified as a need by the training committee. Trainings are designed to increase the level of safety knowledge with Oil & Gas Employers around the state. Please check back for more information on the dates of these trainings.
Training for WOGISA:
Wyoming Workers’ Safety and Compansation Division:
Safety training is offered by a variety of organizations and educational institutions throughout Wyoming:
- AffordableSafetyTraining.com – Online Training Courses
- Casper College, Casper, WY – Casper College
- Casper Safety, LLC., Casper, WY – Casper Safety, LLC.
- Central Wyoming College, Riverton, WY – Central Wyoming College
- TapRoot Training – TapRoot Training
- Laramie County Community College, Cheyenne, WY – Laramie County Community College
- McMurry Training Center, Casper, WY – McMurry Training Center
- Pullen Services – pullenservicesllc.com
- Total Safety, Evanston, WY – Total Safety
- Western Wyoming Community College, Rock Springs, WY – Western Wyoming Community College
- Wyoming-Montana Safety Council, Cheyenne, WY – Wyoming-Montana Safety Council
Additional Training Materials –